Glendale, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 758873BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 26, 2020
Job Summary:Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products (DPEP) Technology includes the world’s leading Licensing & Publishing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps, as well as the world’s largest children’s publisher. We are looking for a Software Engineer with full stack development experience.
- Encourage innovation.
- Help design critical software components, systems, and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage deliverables and deadlines in an agile setting.
- Mentor and train other team members on design principles, and coding best practices.
- 3+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Experience with code versioning in a continuous integration/deployment setting
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Familiarity with the entire web stack
- Experience with localization and accessibility
- Experience working on large scale enterprise B2B systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or related work experience.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.