Sr. AV Producer (Disney+ Marketing)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 829760BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jul. 19, 2021
- Manage finishing pipeline of AV assets created by the Disney+ Creative Marketing team, which includes brand creative, bundle creative and Star Originals titles. Management includes finishing (picture, sound), tagging, QC, ISCI-ing and delivery to internal/external parties.
- Oversee shipping schedule matrix and prioritization.
- Ensure data is up to date to feed/update downstream processes.
- Own and manage the relationship with the finishing agency to schedule, prioritize, and execute creative deliverables.
- Work closely with the Creative Operations and Campaign Management teams to ensure seamless delivery process of assets – seeking out optimal workflows and systems to handle AV assets as it scales up with new creative demands.
- Partner with studios across TWDC where needed to ensure AV assets are finished and trafficked.
- Work closely and collaboratively in a matrixed work environment with project management, campaign strategy, content, global marketing, product, and operations across Disney+ to ensure creative alignment and successful delivery of assets and creative materials.
- Ensure brand guidelines are upheld across all assets.
- Minimum of 3 – 5+ years experiences marketing entertainment properties and in AV production
- Worked at either a studio, network, or agency environment with an extensive knowledge of AV formats, deliverables and the layers and processes behind creative marketing
- Possesses strong understanding of AV finishing processes and organizational skills to ensure that Disney+ materials are produced at a high level and at scale. Highly technical background and comfort with asset specs and needs
- Strong project management skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and within a matrixed reporting environment.
- Keen eye for detail and QC.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams.
- Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea.
- Understands the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
- AV production experience - either on the agency or brand/client side
- Understanding the business necessities of a startup/launch property – experience defining and creating new systems or processes
- Ability to scale AV production workflows and processes
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television, or related field.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.