Sr Engineer, Product Integrity, LicensingApply NowApply Later Job ID 881650BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Licensing Date posted Nov. 10, 2021
- Professional understanding of product integrity
- Knowledge and expertise of consumer product regulations in the US and Canada
- Critical thinking skills and ability to showcase those skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
- Expertise in problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- 5-10 years relevant product integrity experience preferred
- Experience in children’s product design and development relating to consumer product manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance and safety compliance.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, TEAMS and SharePoint applications
|This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer|
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.