Sr. Financial Systems AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 942509BR Location Glendale, California, United States / Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 09, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst will be a part of a team that is accountable for developing and implementing sourcing projects and analysis for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) Strategic Sourcing. This position will drive projects related to enterprise procure-to-pay, systems, processes, methodologies, reporting and policy enhancements.
This position requires excellent internal customer service and communication abilities as this role will be required to interface both within and outside of the DPEP Sourcing organization at all levels of management within the Company. The position requires a strong analytical skillset both in terms of Excel, as well as leveraging analysis to drive process changes and improvements in a procure-to-pay context. Experience with enterprise procurement systems (SAP, Procurement, Inventory, Front of House) will be important to drive changes.
The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst may additionally be called upon to develop industry subject-matter expertise, sourcing strategies, build relationships with key vendors, support RFPs, negotiate contracts, and implement supplier relationship management practices with preferred suppliers.
- Drive progress on large scale Procure-to-Pay implementation projects and systems (SAP, Sourcing-focused tools/Contracting, RFP, Spend Analytics)
- Support Sourcing data analysis, model building, and process analysis during enterprise procure-to-pay project. Strong proficiency in Excel required.
- Provide analytical support for sourcing activities by performing:
- Spend analysis
- Feasibility analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Process analysis
- Ensure consistent application of procurement processes across constituent groups
- Develop, implement, monitor and report performance measures that demonstrate value and ensure supplier performance within the context of the Procure-to-Pay project
- Assist with drafting contracts and/or work authorization as well as perform post-contract award administration activities (i.e. change orders, amendments, etc.)
- Analyze deal terms and understand operational and financial implications of executing the terms of the arrangement
- Participates in sourcing and operational negotiations
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
- 5-7 years’ experience in an analytical role, preferably in a strategic sourcing, procure-to-pay, procurement environment or supply chain environment
- Experience with large scale Procure-to-Pay implementation projects and systems (SAP, Sourcing-focused tools/Contracting, RFP, Spend Analytics)
- Strong Excel abilities including pivot-tables, v-look ups, consolidation, and reporting to drive data updates and decision making
- Ability to analyze complex processes and to lead workgroups to help resolve issues
- Ability to work with key executives at the Segment and Business Unit levels
- Ability to clearly communicate sophisticated financial concepts to a broad audience
- Complex financial modeling experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to influence at all levels in the organization
- Good understanding of strategic sourcing processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Experience with SAP or other ERP
- Understanding of Sourcing tools in the market
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in business or another quantitative discipline preferred
Additional Information:This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.