Sr. Integrated ProducerApply NowApply Later Job ID 7004383520220424 Location Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Aug. 03, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Senior Integrated Producer has a detailed understanding and is a creative thought-partner when it comes to all aspects of digital video production, real-time marketing projects, event-based "stunts," and pop-up experiential event productions. You are up-to-date on the latest social media platforms, trends, and audience tendencies while possessing the ability to identify new technologies that can enhance production quality, lower budget expenditures, or increase speed to market. You will be a part of and help lead teams charged with multiple long-form / short-form and social / digital / new media projects from concept to completion. We are looking for someone who has knowledge of our Disney brand.
This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Production.
The Senior Integrated Producer is a member of the new media / digital production and post-production teams, charged with creating outstanding content. Responsibilities will include hands-on content creation, bidding and managing different budget levels, external agencies, directors, post houses, editors, music producers, animation/GFX/VFX pipelines, production timelines, on-set crews, and experience with productions for both small and large footprints under the direction of a Sr Manager of Production. You will source new vendors and social media influencers while working with the creative and account teams to implement the creative vision. Have knowledge of integrated content development including video, photography, and multi-media campaigns in ever-evolving new media production space.
- 8+ Years Experience in digital / new media / social content & video production, large production crews, media networks, or advertising agencies
- Hands-on experience with multiple production media including, video, photography or post-production (Graphics, Animation, Visual Effects)
- Well-versed understanding of the latest technology
- Lead jobs with high profile production shoots with different budgets ($50K-2M)
- Manage partners charged with developing creative content and new ideas
- Experience and an understanding of content development across multiple media platforms
- Budget and scheduling management skills
- Adapt to the changing digital environment of advertising/marketing production
- Demonstrate ability to create deck presentations
- Comfortable with presentation
- Experience in licensing music, clips, and developing clearances reports
- Experience in non-union and SAG AFTRA / DGA / IATSE productions
- Understand working knowledge of business affairs and legal
- Experience with marketing or advertising agency
High School Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
This role is located in Glendale, CA.
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.