Sr. Manager, Content Marketing OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 774675BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Feb. 25, 2021
The Marketing Operations team within GCO is responsible for the ordering, tracking, and delivery of all marketing assets that wind up on Disney+ and our partner platforms. The collaborate with Marketing, PR, Product, and DMED tech to ensure that Marketing assets are delivered per spec, ingested, QC’d, and released on the platform as creatively intended. The Marketing Operations team drives automation and efficiency initiatives for the artwork process from ideation to the customer experience.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations collaborates closely with the regional Marketing teams in North America, EMEA, APAC, & LatAm to drive the process, timelines, and target milestones for Disney+ and Star/Star+ in-service artwork deliveries from Creative Marketing to Disney Streaming Services and our serving partners to support Disney title level and territory launches. They will also manage the team that orders, tracks, and QC’s asset deliveries to the Disney+ and Star/Star+ platforms and our servicing partners and drive cross departmental process chances to support the evolving business needs. The Senior Manager will also support artwork process and workflows within our asset management systems (AEM, Wonderland) and drive the asset request, deliveries, and approvals in coordination with our Disney Marketing teams.
- Project manage and ensure flawless execution of artwork delivery and processing throughout entire supply chain
- Document, process, drive innovating solutions, and provide detailed status updates for marketing and content operations teams
- Implement evolving security processes for DAM (digital asset management) and delivery
- Collaborate with Content Protection to drive processes across the Disney organization
- Serve as “go-to” for Marketing Operations related activities
- Grow the Marketing Operations Vertical and support culture of ownership while delegating responsibilities across a team
- Manage team of Associates, Managers and other resources that will cross-functionally align within the Content Operations structure
- Create and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, identify obstacles and ensure they’re addressed
- 7+ Years’ experience in an operational role
- 2+ Years’ experience in managing direct reports
- Self-starter willing to dive in to challenges and drive/propose solutions
- A collaborative spirit, especially as an expert at getting things done, all with a positive attitude
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and a willingness to pivot as needed
- Familiarity with marketing and artwork creation and delivery workflows
- Ability to effectively communicate with Senior leadership; providing project status, risks, corrective actions and solutions that innovate existing processes
- Ability to manage a complex workload, actively prioritizing tasks. Delegate responsibilities and tasks within the team where applicable
- Ability to question the way we do things and recommend alternative solutions that drive impact for the business
- Communicate effectively across the organization to drive process innovation
- Media Distribution Experience
- Proficiency in Content Marketing Operations for a Digital Subscription Direct-To-Consumer product
- Affinity for the brands and franchises of the Walt Disney Company
- BA/BS degree preferred
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.