Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr. Manager, Digital MarketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 475750BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 08/03/2017
The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing will be responsible for the overall vision and coordination for all social, web and media buying campaigns generated by the Publishing and Digital Media group at DCPI, which is the center for all traditional book publishing as well as digital media for The Walt Disney Company. Within this role, you will be asked to create bespoke digital campaigns for both our publishing and digital media groups as well as the varying forms of content they release. You will also need to work closely with our marketing, communications, social and editorial teams in order to the execute these. The ideal candidate for this role should be highly collaborative and very versatile in terms of their digital marketing skills.Apply Now Apply Later
- Overseeing the digital campaigns for the centralized marketing team within Publishing and Digital Media group.
- This includes developing, growing and maintaining communities for our publishing business as well as select elements for our digital media group.
- Manage the creative asset calendaring and development of social content for these communities.
- Guide all digital ad buys that exist on social and digital platforms for our publishing business.
- Develop partnerships on behalf of the marketing team with all of the leading platforms in this space (I.E. - Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snap, et al.)
- Explore and shepherd new marketing opportunities within emerging digital businesses centered around publishing (I.E. new apps like Yarn, Hooked), that can further connect our authors and titles with consumers.
- Manage and grow email lists on behalf of our publishing group alongside the division’s larger CRM team
- Work with authors, creators and show’s cast members on promoting product launches across social media communities—both their own and ours.
- Project manage and website or microsite creation by working across both our UX/UI design and product teams.
- Serve as an internal leader for connecting priorities within the Publishing and Digital Media group, especially in pertains to digital extensions for our titles.
- Seek out partnerships with other segments of The Walt Disney Company to generate opportunities and maximize exposure.
- Five years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- Strong background in social media and digital marketing.
- Background in both managing and deploying CRM campaigns.
- Experience growing and maintaining social communities.
- Keen insight into evolving consumer behaviors.
- A passion for promoting and growing brands and products online.
- Significant experience working with multiple teams simultaneously.
- Adept at problem solving and the execution of ideas.
- Works well in a team environment.