Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr. Paid Social StrategistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 543836BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 04/05/2018
Job Summary:The Sr. Paid Social Strategist is responsible for paid media execution and strategy to support all branded digital programs. This person is highly organized with an exceptional sense of accountability. Candidate should be a creative, detail oriented, multi-tasker, effective communicator with the ability to manage multiple projects and creative solutions in a fast-paced environment. The Sr. Paid Social Strategist will report to the Manager, Paid Media.
- Focus on execution and optimization of digital paid media campaigns from start to finish
- General administration and management of third party social tools and social networks
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and report platform updates, bugs, or changes that affect day-to-day execution
- Collaborate with partners to create content-driven solutions to fit marketing and promotional needs
- Propose actionable recommendations based on performance metrics of campaigns
- Manage day-to-day communication with internal and external partners
- Work closely with Business Insights to utilize first party data in campaigns and to develop research studies for clients
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media to achieve marketing objectives and goals
- Support Audience Development and branded content teams to ensure that all campaign goals are achieved
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in social media and marketing, specifically with paid media
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate traditional marketing content into engaging and brand relevant conversations
- Proven competency across social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Strong understanding of social media analysis and performance tracking, with a superior knowledge of social platforms and tools
- Polished in presentation and communication
- Proficient with business software (MS Office, Keynote, Pages)
- Knowledge in marketing and advertising with understanding of digital media business
- Analytics and sales and/or agency background is a plus
Required EducationBA or BS required, preferably with a background in Marketing, Communications, or another related field
About Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.