Storyboard Revisionist - Hamster and GretelApply NowApply Later Job ID 773700BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Television Animation Date posted Feb. 16, 2021
- Storyboard revisionist makes revisions to the storyboards after the storyboard artists has completed their pass. Such changes could include the following:
- addressing acting, hookups, extra poses, etc.
- fleshing out a scene or cleaning up rough panels
- ensuring that characters and designs are on model and to proper proportions
- re-boarding and restaging from scratch (if necessary). Director to provide thumbnails sketches if this is required.
- conforming boards to animatic
- adding screen direction or other details for clarity
- Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure shipping deadlines are met
- Knowledge of software and hardware including Cintiq, Toon Boon Storyboard Pro, Photoshop or other applicable storyboarding software
- TV animation series experience a plus
- Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
- Strong in comedy, action, emotional storytelling, and character interaction
- Strong staging, composition and cinematography skills
- Strong draftsmanship, ability to draw characters on model and in a 3 dimensional setting
- Solid and consistent time-management skills
Additional Information:Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.