Already applied?View Dashboard
Strategic Partnerships and Planning ManagerApply Now Job ID 441314BR Location Glendale, California, United States Job Posting Company The Walt Disney Company, Disney Interactive Job Posting Area Disney Interactive Media Date posted 04/10/2017
This position requires a strategic leader who can bridge our DCPI Digital Media network to the most important priorities and activations across the larger Walt Disney Company. The manager will seek to create partnership opportunities that maximize audience engagement and paths to commercialization. Key areas of responsibilities include:Apply Now
First Party Co/Op
- Develop strategy for and communicate cohesive plans that support TWDC priorities, Co/Op priorities, and help establish brand strength across DCPI Digital Media.
- Generate and propose campaigns based on deep understanding of goals (execution, brand awareness, traffic, best guest experience) with critical input from cross-DCPI Media team leads.
- Work closely with the strategists, producers, and designers to bring that strategy to life with compelling, clear communication across the DCPI media network.
- Creating actionable support plans that are designed to deliver against our larger network goals across our team.
- Ensure content provides clear benefits to the target audience and meets high quality standards.
First Party Co/Op
- Responsible for managing communication and operationalizing 1st party Co/Op campaigns for company priorities across xLOB business units including Studio (WDAS, Pixar, Marvel, & Lucas), Parks & Resorts, and Media Networks
- Develop new content campaigns for DCPI priorities including Publishing, Media, Games, Licensing, and Store
- Develop creative strategy for innovative programs to exploit the promotional power of the DCPI Media network
- Manage approvals for original content between business units and DCPI Media, including Co/Op projects
- Represent the broader team in presentations to first party partners
- Strong understanding of social media, editorial, and video platforms, data, and trends
- Ability to translate social conversations into high performing media campaigns
- Experience developing and executing native advertising programs in partnership with sales team and clients
- Success in building high-performance teams, motivating and fostering a collaborative, results-driven cross-disciplinary team
- Customer-focused mindset and ability to define clear campaign plans to meet desired goals
- Must develop, enhance and maintain relationships with editorial and creative talent across TWDC and externally
- Demonstrated ability to juggle scope and resources to meet assigned targets and deadlines consistently
- Must be an analytical, critical thinker and reliable decision-maker