Technology Procurement AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 10062678 Location Glendale, California, United States / New York, New York, United States / Seattle, Washington, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 08, 2023
Responsible for the procurement of goods and services and related vendor payments for DE&E Technology. Work closely with DE&E Technology business groups to procure goods and contract requests timely and accurately and in compliance with required delivery dates and departmental guidelines. Work with budget owners and project managers to assist with any purchasing requirements to help support budget management. Confirm DE&E Technology leadership approvals have occurred, Strategic Sourcing has been engaged (where applicable), and the correct legal documentation is in place before committing to procure any goods or services. Provide SAP/Maximo purchasing troubleshooting as necessary.
- Support DE&E Technology with the procurement of goods and service and ensure proper account coding
- Understand TWDC policies and procedures and procure goods and services within the set guidelines
- Receive all invoices, obtain proper approvals, and perform Service Entries in SAP
- Review blocked invoices and perform research to resolve vendor payment issues
- Provide periodic SAP reporting as requested, including vendor history, purchasing trends, project actual/committed spend, etc
- Run and review PO open commitment reports for capital and operating expense to ensure accuracy in dollars remaining and delivery dates
- Provide SAP purchasing, Maximo, and ProPath troubleshooting/training as necessary
- Identify and create efficiencies to streamline and simplify the procurement process for DE&E Technology
- Backup other Procurement Analysts and support other special projects as needed
- Research issues for the team as needed
- Support Management of the DE&E Technology Portfolio Management team as needed
- A college degree or equivalent business experience with administrative or procurement/contract background.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is critical. Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills required – proficient use of MS Office programs.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in fast-moving procurement business environment.
- Understanding of the working knowledge of SAP procure-to-pay processes and tax policies.
- Understanding of work breakdown structures used within SAP.
- Subject matter knowledge of procurement processes related to Technology (vendors, equipment, etc.),
- General working knowledge of legal contracts, and understanding of basic finance (Capital Expenses vs Operational Expenses) a plus.
The hiring range for this position in California is $51,600.00 to $71,000.00 per year, in New York, NY is $54,000.00 to $74,300.00 per year, and in Seatle, WA is $54,000.00 to $74,300.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.