Already applied?View Dashboard
Since the opening of our first center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the joy of language learning with tens of thousands of children across China. With our award-winning curriculum and unparalleled Disney stories and characters, we help children develop a passion for the English language. Here, we give trainers and a variety of other professionals the opportunity to shape young children's futures and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. This is a wonderful opportunity in education, providing you with the unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
Club house Administrator – GuangzhouApply Now Apply Later Job ID 495477BR Location Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland) Business Disney English Date posted Jun. 25, 2018
Job Summary:DISNEY ENGLISH
No one speaks the language of children better than Disney, and nothing captures their imaginations more than a great story. Disney English combines the art of Disney storytelling, breakthrough language learning methodology and innovative technology to inspire learners’ passion for English. Since the opening of our flagship Center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the gift of English with thousands of children across China. By providing an award-winning academic curriculum and engaging children with their favorite Disney stories, songs and characters; Disney English creates a fun, lively, and highly effective learning environment.
An opportunity with Disney English allows you to make a difference in the lives of children, all while receiving ongoing professional development and gaining valuable experience within The Walt Disney Company. The role of Club House Administrators could be the experience of a lifetime. Bring your talent, creativity and unique experience, and discover why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Disney English Mission
Our mission is to transform children’s learning by combining immersive content, innovative technology, and engaging teaching methods that inspire children to confidently communicate with the world in their own voice.
Disney English Club House Administrators (CHA) function as members of the Operations team within a center; made up of the Front Desk Associates (FDA), the Clubhouse Administrators (CHA), external cleaning staff and, where applicable, security guards. The CHAs are responsible for ensuring the secure check-in and check-out of learners and their parents and creating a safe, engaging and child-focused experience inside the Clubhouse.
- Create a friendly, guest-focused experience anchored around the 4 standards of Disney quality: Safety, Courtesy, Efficiency and Show.
- Adhere to service, safety and operational standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the club house area is run in an effective and efficient manner.
Club House Management
- Administer learner check-in and registration when they enter the club house.
- Confirm the identity of parents when learners leave the club house.
- Assume the responsibility of learner’s safety and security in the club house.
- Help to organize and participate in center marketing, academic and social events as needed.
- Apply hand sanitizer to every learner.
- Ensure that data discrepancies in check-in lists are clearly documented and appropriately communicated.
- Other tasks assigned by operations supervisor.
Service and Operational Standards
- Ensure all guests are greeted in a warm and friendly manner.
- Provide feedback to trainers, course consultants, the LLD or Center Manger on learner and parent issues that arise.
- Assist in the reception area if needed.
- Understand the operations manual and administrative procedures as well as be able to articulate Disney English programs and courses.
Basic Qualifications:Job Qualifications
- Experience with and passion about working with children and strong team spirit.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- High level of personal integrity and credibility.
- Excellent verbal communication and the ability to build relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and can accept flexible working time including weekends and evenings.
- English proficiency
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Solution and detail-oriented with the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Experience in education or training is preferable.
- Ability to engage children in an educational and age appropriate way.
|For more information, please visit our website www.disneyenglish.com|
About Disney English:
Experience a new culture while giving kids the gift of English! With locations across China, the Disney English program uses the "Disney Immersive Storytelling Approach," which utliizes Disney characters to make learning more fun. Our teachers engage children (ages 2-12) the way they naturally learn, through song, interactive games, role-play and above all, fun! Disney English teachers are well-supported with classroom materials/plans, as well as with help settling into expat life; those who want to experience more of China can often transfer to different cities. Through Disney English, educators get the experience of a lifetime while teaching students life-long skills.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney English Training (Guangdong) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney English.