Already applied?View Dashboard
Since the opening of our first center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the joy of language learning with tens of thousands of children across China. With our award-winning curriculum and unparalleled Disney stories and characters, we help children develop a passion for the English language. Here, we give trainer and a variety of other professionals the opportunity to shape young children's futures and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. This is a wonderful opportunity in education, providing you with the unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
Course Consultant – GuangzhouApply Now Apply Later Job ID 495474BR Location Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney English Date posted 01/12/2018
No one speaks the language of children better than Disney, and nothing captures their imaginations more than a great story. Disney English combines the art of Disney storytelling, breakthrough language learning methodology and innovative technology to inspire learners’ passion for English. Since the opening of our flagship Center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the gift of English with thousands of children across China. By providing an award-winning academic curriculum and engaging children with their favorite Disney stories, songs and characters; Disney English creates a fun, lively, and highly effective learning environment.
An opportunity with Disney English allows you to make a difference in the lives of children, all while receiving ongoing professional development and gaining valuable experience within The Walt Disney Company. Become one Disney English cast member could be the experience of a lifetime. Bring your talent, creativity and unique experience, and discover why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Disney English Mission
Our mission is to transform children’s learning by combining immersive content, innovative technology, and engaging teaching methods that inspire children to confidently communicate with the world in their own voice.
Disney English Course Consultant provides the Disney English Experience to potential parents through a comprehensive solutions oriented demonstration and sales process. Once a parent has enrolled and becomes a member of the Disney English Center the Course Consultant maintains a strong relationship with the parent and learner to develop a long-lasting relationship with Disney English.
- Work closely with the operations and academic teams to deliver the Disney English Experience to both new and existing parents to support monthly and quarterly center sales target achievement.
- Introduce Disney English course contents and teaching methodology to parents in strict accordance with Disney English sales process and policies.
- Follow up with potential customer by telephone to schedule appointments and confirm appointments.
- Create and maintain accurate customer profiles within Sales Force.
- Support marketing activities in and outside of the center to enroll new parents into Disney English programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with parents, as needed helps parents solve issues.
- Works with existing parents to renew in the Disney English program and to invite parent referrals to join Disney English
- Provide on-going feedback to the Center Manager in regards to center sales strategy and tools
- Maintain a professional and polished Disney appearance at all times.
- Punctual to all scheduled shifts
Safety and Security
- Report any safety or security-related incidences in an accurate and timely manner through the appropriate channels.
Basic QualificationsJob Qualifications
- 1 year minimum sales related work experience, with children's related business as a plus.
- A passion for working with children and their families / caregivers; Understand kid parent’s experience and kid education.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- College degree or above required；Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Basic spoken and written English
- Communication & Relationship building – well self presenting self and listening/ understanding others, cultivates relationships to advance business goals.
- Working under pressure and effectively handle stress
- Commitment to learning and pursue personal development
- Being responsible and accountable for execution
- High personal integrity
Basic Selling Skills
- Handling complaints
- Problem solving
- Exploring customer needs
- Solution Selling Skills
Basic Sales Knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Understand life of kid parent and children, know about kid parent’s experience and kid education
- Sales process and policies
- Successfully handles initial inquiries from parents as well as consultations and conferences with parents
- Actively contacts leads obtained through both online and offline marketing activities and scheduling personal sales meetings/consultations in the center
- Follows up with potential customers including those scheduled for demos
Delivering Customer Satisfaction
- Exceptional listening, presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrates and upholds a high level of energy and spirit
- Maintains professional appearance