Already applied?View Dashboard
Since the opening of our first center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the joy of language learning with tens of thousands of children across China. With our award-winning curriculum and unparalleled Disney stories and characters, we help children develop a passion for the English language. Here, we give trainer and a variety of other professionals the opportunity to shape young children's futures and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. This is a wonderful opportunity in education, providing you with the unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
Course Consultant Team Leader-GuangzhouApply Now Apply Later Job ID 501536BR Location Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney English Date posted 02/26/2018
No one speaks the language of children better than Disney, and nothing captures their imaginations more than a great story. Disney English combines the art of Disney storytelling, breakthrough language learning methodology and innovative technology to inspire learners’ passion for English. Since the opening of our flagship Center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the gift of English with thousands of children across China. By providing an award-winning academic curriculum and engaging children with their favorite Disney stories, songs and characters; Disney English creates a fun, lively, and highly effective learning environment.
An opportunity with Disney English allows you to make a difference in the lives of children, all while receiving ongoing professional development and gaining valuable experience within The Walt Disney Company. The role of Foreign Trainer could be the experience of a lifetime. Bring your talent, creativity and unique experience, and discover why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Develop a monthly/weekly sales plan to achieve the course consultant team’s sales objectives
Daily sales team management including:
- Lead daily sales meetings with team
- Tracking and monitoring of individual course consultants KPI’s including appointments bookings, appointment confirmations, appointment show up (total/ratio), and total enrollments (total/ratio) ensuring that they meet key benchmarks
- Provide daily support to course consultants to carefully plan each appointment and coach through role playing and sharing best practices (“pre-demo”).
- Manage course consultants to ensure that the required follow up occur after the demo consultation (“post-demo”)
- Ensure that all daily lead and sales data is correctly captured in the customer data management system including tasks completed and events scheduled
- Run daily reports on the progress of the team’s across all facets of the buying process to identify best practices and opportunities for improvement
- Be responsible for hitting individual sales/new enrollment targets.
- Reinforce the execution of Counselor Approach sales experiences across course consultant teams
- Actively manage course consultant teams to minimize refunds
- Communicate continuous timely feedback to the Center Manager regarding center sales/new enrollment performance
- Develop weekly/monthly sales reports to the Center Manager
- Support center manager to conduct weekly sales meetings
- Coordinate closely with Center Manager or Assistant Center Manager on course consultant team focus (new and renewal sales)
- Encourage best practice sharing within and across center teams
- Support center based and community marketing activities to enroll new learners into Disney English programs.
- Provide leadership to maximize referral-based enrollments
- Report any safety or security-related incidences in an accurate and timely manner through the appropriate channels.
- 4 years minimum sales related work experience with team management experience as a plus.
- A passion for working with children and their families / caregivers;
- Strong understanding of parents’ needs for their child in education.
- College degree or commensurate experience required
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- Basic spoken and written English
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Can lead and participate effectively in meetings and group discussions.
- Understanding the value of regular and sustained coaching conversations with employees
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Strong team player
- Being responsible and accountable for execution
- High personal integrity
Basic Selling Skills
- Creating trusting relationships with Guests
- Exploring customer needs
- Demonstrates Competence to solve problems
- Service and supporting skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Product knowledge
- Understand needs of parents
- Aware of competitor environment
- Sales analysis