Intern, Sourcing & ProcurementApply NowApply Later Job ID 848459BR Location Guangzhou, Mainland China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 24, 2021
- Coordinate and update work calendar for the team locally and overseas including appointments, meetings, visits and travels
- Build filing system and file all necessary documents in hard copy and soft copy for working documents including SOP, Corporate Policy, Leave record, Conference call record, Gift record, vendor survey form, site visit report, MOU & FAMA, Purchase Order, legal documents, meeting agenda etc.
- Solicit general information from potential vendors and update the information strictly in the Vendor Data Base on time according to the updates from each team members on regular basis
- Co-ordinate logistics for team players on business
- Co-ordinate the delivery of samples to internal and external stakeholders
- Collect the Tradeshow information all over the world
- Be a casual buyer to purchase stationeries, business name cards and office necessities
- Support and monitor the Travel & Expenses reports
- Ensure compliance to corporate, local statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
- Good command in written and spoken English & Putonghua
- Basic knowledge of international trade
- Proficient in MS software, like Excel, Word, Power point and PC skills
- Familiar with Outlook email
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment
- With major in Language, Business, Engineering, Science without limit
- Student in College preferred being sophomore or junior level
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.