Since the opening of our first center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the joy of language learning with tens of thousands of children across China. With our award-winning curriculum and unparalleled Disney stories and characters, we help children develop a passion for the English language. Here, we give trainers and a variety of other professionals the opportunity to shape young children's futures and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. This is a wonderful opportunity in education, providing you with the unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
Regional Marketing Manager, DEApply Now Apply Later Job ID 724639BR Location Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland) Business Disney English Date posted Nov. 18, 2019
- Be a team leader to conduct market analysis in respective region to gather and analyze the market information according to the market environment, sales situation, competition situation, and so on, to develop regional brand development program.
- Develop regional direct marketing program based on guidelines from national marketing team. Responsible for finding out co-op opportunities in respective region with good ROI control.
- Plan and execute regional marketing campaigns to continuously bring leads to support sales, track results and evaluate their effectiveness of different campaigns to create next-step action plans, and generate regional marketing reports upon request.
- Work closely with regional sales team and academic team to fulfill their needs in marketing supports and ensure execution excellence.
- A passion for creating high-quality, innovative products that educate and entertain kids of all ages
- Result-oriented, self starter and driver, attentive to detail and able to work and deliver under pressure
- Strong confidence to manage multi-faced projects
- A good team player with excellent communication skills, able to quickly integrate an international team
- Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 7 years of work experience marketing in multinational company, being regional position is preferred
- Local Chinese national with excellent communication skill in English (oral, written and public speech)
About Disney English:
Experience a new culture while giving kids the gift of English! With locations across China, the Disney English program uses the "Disney Immersive Storytelling Approach," which utliizes Disney characters to make learning more fun. Our teachers engage children (ages 2-12) the way they naturally learn, through song, interactive games, role-play and above all, fun! Disney English teachers are well-supported with classroom materials/plans, as well as with help settling into expat life; those who want to experience more of China can often transfer to different cities. Through Disney English, educators get the experience of a lifetime while teaching students life-long skills.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney English Training (Guangdong) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney English.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.