Director Program ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 153ae8ef-dcce-4f6f-9d20-c125c1f089d9 Location Gurgaon, India / Bengaluru, India / Mumbai, India / Hyderabad, India / Fort Cochin, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted Jun. 29, 2022
- Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery.
- You’ll be the bridge between Business, Product, and Engineering, by working with people from all parts of the org to deliver new products and features to the market that impact hundreds of millions of users daily.
- Create and maintain the Delivery Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Tech and Product leaders.
- Define the way of driving these programs and constantly find ways of improving this process in a data-driven manner.
- Own creation, execution, and iterative improvement of collaboration process and tools.
- Recruit, build and lead TPM function - mentor and grow your team’s careers
- 7+ years of experience running Technical Program Management for complex software consumer products
- A project delivery or technical leadership background and strong organizational and interpersonal skills, will enable you to succeed in a fast-paced environment and setup the TPM discipline
- Understanding of “agile product development”
- “Can Do” attitude, ability to hustle, willingness to not be constrained by the job description
- Effective communication skills to handle comms to management, cross-functional teams, and a proven track record of getting things done/shipping projects
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and also able to juggle between different Projects/tasks
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.