Engagement Manager - Network Accounts & Agency RelationshipsApply NowApply Later Job ID 10059773 Location Gurgaon, India Business The Walt Disney Company (India) Date posted Nov. 20, 2023
About the Role:
Deep agency level engagement is extremely critical in driving the large multi-market, multi-channel deals and hence a dedicated team to drive this agenda becomes critical. Strong agency relationships also benefit the network on rest of the accounts across the network in a world where partnerships have increasingly become a norm, making network deals and agency relationships strongly intertwined agendas to be effectively driven by the team.
While Entertainment Sales team have separate Ad Sales teams for each of our Channel clusters; to ensure sharp focus on each of our products, it is becoming increasingly important to leverage the strength of our Network as a whole.
- In this role, you will own the revenue targets for the Agency team for Entertainment Sales Business of Disney Star
- You will be Disney Star’s ambassador in the market for agency relationships that you own and will be responsible for shaping up a long-term business plan for the agency to make Disney Star as the preferred TV partner
- You will be expected to understand the TV ecosystem, be abreast with industry analytics and be on top of industry trends
- You will be expected to drive strategic and tactical initiatives to maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis, be proactive in highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following internal processes
- This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing revenue potential with the Agency relationship that you own, evangelizing Disney Star as a premium destination for TV spends.
- You will be expected to manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision
- In this role, you will work closely with the internal sales strategy team, internal client team for conceptualization & execution of long-term deals for your accounts
- 8-10 years of experience in media agency at Business Lead/ Client Lead/ Client Strategist/ Media Strategist role
- Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes
- Preferred Experience: Worked with any of the Top 5 Agency Networks in India
- Understanding of Media Agency’s way of working/ principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage
- Should be both a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and achieve sales targets
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations
- Concise yet inspiring communicator
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network and have effective negotiations
About Disney Star:
Disney Star is a leading media & entertainment company in India that reaches over 700 million viewers a month in nine different languages. Our entertainment portfolio which cuts across general entertainment, movies, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content generates over 20,000 hours of original content every year.
Disney+ Hotstar, India’s leading streaming platform, enables us to reach and entertain audiences anywhere, anytime. Disney+ Hotstar has changed the way Indians consume their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas.
With leadership positions in every segment it occupies, Disney Star has been redefining the media landscape for more than 30 years now, anchored on the three pillars of storytelling, innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering to the expectations of our audiences.
Join us, and let's continue to inspire a billion imaginations.
About The Walt Disney Company (India):
Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching more than 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Star India Pvt Ltd (SIPL), which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (India).