Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - GrowthApply NowApply Later Job ID af0b394e-8e05-4942-9ee8-a617adc1f9ae Location Gurgaon, India / Bengaluru, India / Mumbai, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted Aug. 02, 2022
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create product roadmap and execute on product strategy to grow the subscription business.
- Collaborate with business and marketing teams to ensure alignment with Product strategy
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the subscription business.
- Identify key levers to grow along each vector.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to drive up subscriptions
What to Bring
- 3-10 years experience working on consumer technology products.
- You can evaluate key business goals and turn them into an effective roadmap.
- Ninja execution skills: You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function.
- You have great problem solving skills, have analytical mind to work through complex user problems.
- You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- People love working with you.
- You write and communicate your thoughts / ideas effectively.
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.