SDET Manager (Remote Working)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 1d6314cc-44ee-401b-8642-aa72c9761d15 Location Gurgaon, India / Bengaluru, India / Mumbai, India / Hyderabad, India / Fort Cochin, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted Jul. 06, 2022
- Mentor and lead a large team of talented Software Development Engineers in Test
- Define and monitor quality assurance metrics for continuous quality & process improvements
- Lead programmatic best practices by example, be a hands on programmer and tech guru
- Estimating efforts, identify risks, devise mitigation and meet project schedules
- Communicating clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines
- Leading by example and keeping enthusiasm high in tight-deadline situations
- Oversee technical scoping and design of projects to ensure that projects deliver the expected value on time and with high quality
- Work closely with management to identify risks, solve problems, and maintain progress
- Identify & implement solutions for applying new and smarter test methodologies for uncovering quality risk
What to Bring
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute
- Technical expertise - proud programming credentials and current experience of the same
- Should have worked on developing tools or frameworks to test complex micro-services, client applications, systems at scale.
- Advanced knowledge on the Infrastructure, CI/CD toolchains and ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of databases and querying languages
- Experience in working or testing with distributed architecture (eg. Aerospike, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, PubSub etc..)
- Deep expertise with any cloud ecosystem - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience in industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, code coverage, OO design, code quality, automation, code reviews etc.
- Problem solving complex & large scale testing challenges
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others at all levels in the organization
- Must be self-directed and visionary
- Must love working with people - coaching, mentoring and guiding team members towards career goals
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.