Solution EngineerApply NowApply Later Job ID a00b2f19-1914-4912-ba5e-15ce0c1e38a1 Location Gurgaon, India / Bengaluru, India / Mumbai, India / Hyderabad, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted Sep. 08, 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with B2B partners like Telco partners to integrate REST API and troubleshoot integration issues in various Hotstar environments - QA, Pre-production and Production AWS/cloud environment.
- Responsible for implementation of mission critical tools, dashboards and strengthening automation of manually intensive production steps where possible.
- Proactively monitor and manage production environments especially with Partner integrations by working closely with engineering and relevant stakeholders.
- Work with Engineering, Product Managers and Technical Program Managers to reduce their operational overhead of setup, analyzing and validating coupons/campaigns/configurations/subscriptions/payments/invoices in internal and external portals.
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identify issues, and coordinates with engineering teams that are critical to the event’s resolution across geographies - India, Middle East Asia, Africa, SEA and countries wherever Hotstar launches in the future.
- Respond to customer support team with queries and possible solutions
- Establish strong communication channels with partners, vendors and customers.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Agility in operations (Incident management, Change management, Escalation handling, Problem management), development & data analytics
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 3+ year experience in operation and support.
- Experience in Scripting or familiarity with Java is mandatory
- Should have good analytical skills to triage issues from logs and database queries over SQL
- Experience with AWS infrastructure is a plus
- Experience in incident management, monitoring and troubleshooting
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.