Already applied?View Dashboard
Contract Administrator with French or English language, 12 Month FTCApply Now Apply Later Job ID 559365BR Location Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted Jun. 05, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking an experienced candidate to fill the position of contract administrator on a 12 month contract, based in Hammersmith London.
The Contract Administration shared service centre manages Contract Administration for the Licensing Business of Disney Consumer Products throughout Europe Middle East & Africa. The team’s mission is to provide exceptional service to the Disney licensees and to Disney internal stakeholders through technical expertise in contracts and international diversity.
The successful candidate will perform the full contract lifecycle for merchandise and publishing license agreements. This role works with the Disney Licensees, as well as the category managers, finance, and Legal, to draft and negotiate license agreements (contracts) and amendments. In addition, this role manages the contract activation process, and performs value-added contract analyses.
- Track upcoming renewals.
- Review contract requests for policy compliance and data accuracy.
- Oversee contract/amendment approval process.
- Manage non-accruable revenue.
- Partner with the Revenue Accounting team to ensure timely revenue recognition and issue resolution.
- Draft contracts, amendments, and other contractual documents (artwork release, distribution.
- Permission, sell-off, non-renewal, termination, consent to transfer, unlicensed sales).
- Review specialized contract language with Legal.
- Review licensee comments, triage and resolve, collect documents, and manage Disney signature process, document distribution and filing.
- Participate in scheduled calls with Markets – Finance and Category, prepare written status reports (upcoming renewals, contract status).
- Perform ad-hoc requests.
- Provide audit support.
- Create value-added analyses (Licensee Scorecard).
- Participate in process and systems improvement projects.
- Assist with the translation of legal documentation.
- Fluent in French, able to draft contracts in French
- University degree or equivalent
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
- Established experience within a licensing or contract administration role
- Law or Business degree
- Established experience of working within a Consumer Products or Retail environment
- Working knowledge of Licensing contracts
- Working knowledge of enterprise systems i.e. contract management
- Travel may be required on occasion
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.