Marketing & Engagement ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 917292BR Location Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom; London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
You will also support the Senior Marketing Manager and Director on helping markets get their marketing launch plans ready and delivered, acting as a key point of contact for local teams, creative teams etc.
- Work with Senior Manager and local Wave 4 teams to establish dedicated Onboarding & Customer Engagement, responsible for launch readiness, delivery and optimisation of core Engagement KPIs at Wave 4 level.
- Execution of Wave 4 strategy for onboarding & engagement, working collaboratively with global/regional and local market leads to ensure alignment with both overall EMEA strategy and localisation needs
- Execution of cross-territory cross-channel (email, in-app, SMS, push) campaign plan & engagement campaigns e.g. Originals, working collaboratively with local and EMEA teams
- Responsible for Wave 4 KPIs (including channel engagement rates, streaming rates, and churn), and test & learn initiatives. Working closely with the Senior Manager to embed a focus on continuous improvement and delivery of scalable impact through testing initiatives
- Use of data and insight to fully understand customer behaviours and develop recommendations, levers & tactics to optimise and improve metrics & drive lifetime
- Work with wider Disney Customer Management teams to both understand the wider Disney marketing context as well as leveraging know-how and expertise.
- Support Senior Manager with wider Marketing planning, ranging from media strategies to creative asset development.
- Proven track record in Customer Management / Lifecycle Marketing
- Broader campaign planning and delivery experience, including media planning and creative development would be a plus
- Results-focused with extensive experience in test and learn at a customer and campaign level
- Thrives through working in cross-functional / multi-territory teams, ideally experience in an international matrix organisation
- A deep understanding and interest in working from insights and data.
- Understanding of market nuances and dynamics to deliver a multi-market strategy while also balancing local adaptions to drive local results
- Experience working with key campaign management tools and platforms (e.g Salesforce, Adobe or equivalent ESP)
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.