Senior Data AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 768400BR Location Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom; London, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 02, 2020
You will gain an in-depth understanding of local customer behaviours, content preferences, acquisition and retention insights in each of our Disney+ markets across the EMEA region. The role will be fully embedded in the local business team, including an in-market induction period as far as possible, and align priorities with local needs, while being part of the regional Analytics team to benefit from best practices, opportunities to enhance technical skills, and support regional and global exposure as well as career development.
- Identify and prioritise local insight needs via collaborative and transparent road-mapping and opportunity sizing process
- Be the “go-to” person for local business performance metrics, and the conduit to socialise regional and global insights with teams in market
- Support training of local teams to adopt self-serve and interpret data insights
- Shed light on local content preferences and customer behaviours, e.g. by measuring impact of content launches on acquisition and retention, tracking and evolving drivers of churn, creating local audience cohorts (all within global/regional framework)
- Scope out and implement local tests across merchandising, customer comms, acquisition and retention campaign evaluation - in close collaboration with regional and global teams. Developing test plans, defining success metrics, and ensuring robust statistical results
- Support analysis of marketing campaigns, working in conjunction with regional team and third party marketing effectiveness agency
- Localise analysis on global / regional projects which are rolled out across markets
Additional Information:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.