Site CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 907003BR Location Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom; London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Store Date posted Dec. 20, 2021
- Configure site modules, layout and products, and implement applicable business rules to drive site display,
- Set up promotions and campaigns as directed by merchandising and marketing teams,
- Ensure all site content and product information is accurate,
- Implement changes to product listing pages to ensure sort orders and filters align with the merchandising calendars,
- Set-up and upload new products, offers, and banners across the websites,
- Implement online merchandising strategies to maximise sales,
- Ensure product launches and promotional activity is live at the correct time with all inclusions and exclusions correctly implemented as instructed by merchandising,
- Ensure all content on the site is tagged correctly for analytics purposes,
- Working with the Site Merchandising Manager, manage the personalisation (PZ) uploads and issues,
- Working with the Site Merchandising Manager, manage the drop ship process using locate and liaison with custom gateway.
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role in an e-commerce retail environment,
- Understanding of e-commerce trading and best practice,
- Understanding of user experience, web usability and web analytics, advantageous,
- Content management experience using either Demandware or Salesforce.
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills,
- Articulate and effective communicator,
- Computer literature with skills using MS Office and Excel, essential; proficiency using JIRA/Confluence/Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Adobe software, advantageous,
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail,
- A commercial focus,
- Cultural sensitivity.
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Disney Store Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
The Disney Store Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.