Food and Beverage- Part Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island ResortApply Now Apply Later Job ID 641562BR Location Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States Business Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Date posted Oct. 24, 2019
Responsibilities:Cast members in Quick Service Food & Beverage work in fast-paced environments at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort. Responsibilities may include taking orders, operating a point-of-sale system (POS register), cash handling, fulfilling orders, food preparation, cleaning, stocking items and keeping inventory. Cast members at both Quick Service locations interact with guests every day by sharing information, answering questions and providing great guest service!
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- This role is a Part-Time position and requires full availability, a minimum of (3) three days of per week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous cashier experience.
- Previous quick service or related restaurant industry experience.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate computer knowledge and skills.
- Excellent Guest Service skills.
- Must be able to work with diverse personalities.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible in addition to being a self starter with proven initiative
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills with attention to detail and impeccable follow through
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
About Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.