Front Office Guest Experience ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 780766BR Location Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 06, 2021
- Exercise leadership - Lead a team of hourly Front Office Cast Members while demonstrating The Disney Leader Basics, serving as a model of The Five Keys Basics (safety, courtesy, show, efficiency and inclusion) and delivering service from the heart. Conduct regular meetings with Cast Members to communicate relevant information. Recognize and mentor a diverse team of Cast Members.
- Ensure safety – Ensure an environment where Guest and Cast Safety are the first priority.
- Manage the Front Office operation – You will spend up to 80% of each day working in the operating area and working with Guests and Cast Members. Make daily operational decisions that benefit Guests, Cast Members and the business. Monitor daily staffing levels based on demand.
- Support training - Maintain current training proficiencies and approve training and recertification completed by Cast Members.
- Position for success - Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the Guest and Cast experience.
- Partner with important players - Communicate and partner with other leaders, peers and partners to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Resort Front Office, Concierge role
- Minimum 2 years of Resort Front Office leadership experience with direct reports
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a high volume resort/hotel environment
- Passion for service and commitment to safety awareness
- Experience managing a multicultural team and a passion for developing others
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience leading in a team environment, hold self and others accountable, and the ability to deal with conflict
- Operational guest service experience
- Proficiency in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment and other technologies
- Understand the impact of financial aspects of an operation (i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems, costs)
- Schedule availability to include weekends, variable shifts and holidays
- Demonstrated ability to hold self and others accountable
- Previous experience with Lilo, HotSOS/Rex, CastApp, or Magic
- Demonstrated multilingual skills, particularly in Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.