Housekeeping- Part Time, DHHIR $1,000.00 Hiring BonusApply NowApply Later Job ID 860592BR Location Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States Business Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Date posted Sep. 13, 2021
We are seeking individuals who are available to work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, or at least two of those days.
This position pays $17.15 per hour.
$1,000 Hiring Bonus available
Responsibilities:Our Housekeeping Hosts/Hostesses are thoroughly trained to use the most effective, efficient techniques and our specially selected eco-friendly cleaning supplies. Since our guests often turn to Housekeepers when they have questions, Housekeepers are also trained to interact, assist with directions and answer questions about the resort.
Housekeeping team responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall cleaning of guest rooms
- Stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting
- Bathroom scouring/sanitation
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Trash disposal
- Cleaning appliances and washing dishes
- Carpet inspection and spot cleaning
- You may be required to push large, heavy carts and to lift items such as mattresses and/or bedsprings weighing up to 30 pounds
- Interact with guests on a daily basis, respond in a timely, friendly manner to their requests, and assist whenever possible with directions and general resort information
Basic Qualifications:Here is what you will need to be successful in the job:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required
- This is a part-time position. We are seeking individuals who are available to work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, or at least two of those days
- You will also be required to be fully available on national/state holidays.
Preferred Qualifications:It would be helpful if you also had:
- Ability to speak a language other than English
- One (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Our hourly part-time cast members enjoy a broad and very valuable range of benefits for being part of the Disney family! If you join the team, you can expect to receive:
- Disney Aspire – an education program that covers 100% of tuition at network schools • Discounted meals during work shifts
- Discounts at Hilton Head Island eateries such as New York City Pizza, Giuseppe’s, and Scott’s Fish Market
- Complementary theme park admission for full-time and part-time positions after two weeks of employment
- Discounts on merchandise at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort and at Walt Disney World Resort
About Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.