Human Resources Business PartnerApply NowApply Later Job ID 949319BR Location Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States Business Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Date posted Apr. 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Proactively supports and partners to develop organizational and employee effectiveness solutions working closely with HR and functional partners to deliver solutions and change management plans.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line of business leaders (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary action).
- Works closely with management and Cast Members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures and succession planning.
- Leads an HR team including: Cast Support Manager, Coordinator of Training and HR Assistant. Guiding and directing efforts in the functional areas of recruiting and onboarding, training and development, workplace safety and employee satisfaction
- Establishes and keeps strong, positive, consultative relationships by working closely with business leaders and HR functional groups
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions.
- 3-5+ years of progressively responsible experience as an HR Business Partner in a dynamic environment, with specific experience in strategy development, organizational design, talent management and change management.
- Demonstrated consulting, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Practical, action-oriented mind-set
- Team player who quickly builds trust and working relationships
- Ability to manage simultaneous priorities
- Resiliency to working in the “grey”
- Basic knowledge of employment and labor law required
Preferred Qualifications:SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM SCP) credential
Required EducationBachelor’s degree required
Preferred EducationMaster’s Degree with emphasis Human Resource Management, Organization Development or Business preferred
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.