Night Auditor- Part-Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island ResortApply NowApply Later Job ID 767776BR Location Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States Business Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Date posted Oct. 22, 2020
Responsibilities:The Night Auditor performs the duties of a Front Desk Cashier as well as other specific night audit duties. Front Desk Cashiers are responsible for greeting the guest, completing the guest registration process and communicating hotel services. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties include balancing and filling night audit reports on the various areas of the hotel (i.e. food & beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information in accordance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Greet Guests proactively, exhibiting the high level expected of Disney show quality. Complete registration process by inputting and retrieving information from rooms computer system. Handle cash, foreign currencies, credit card transactions, traveler checks, and discounts; collect other forms of payment. Balance cash bank. Answer telephone, input message into computer and post room charges and rebates. Hands on use of fax machines, copiers, Federal Express mail machine, and printers. Will stand in one spot for long periods of time. Assist and problem solve room-related issues for the guest. Involvement with multiple guests and tasks simultaneously. Luggage assistance. Will work outdoors as needed.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Qualifications also include an ability to lift and carry 25 pounds, availability to continue product education and ability to complete daily cleaning duties.
- Candidates should exhibit strong organizational skills and an outgoing personality in addition to a positive, friendly, helpful attitude toward cast members and Guests to maintain the world-class quality of the Disney experience.
- This is a part-time position, and requires FULL AVAILABILITY for a minimum of 3 nights per week.
- Shifts will typically be overnight hours.
- Bilingual preferred
Additional Information:Our hourly part-time cast members enjoy a broad and very valuable range of benefits for being part of the Disney family! If you join the team, you can expect to receive:
- Disney Aspire – an education program that covers 100% of tuition at network schools
- Discounted meals during work shifts
- Discounts at Hilton Head Island eateries such as New York City Pizza, Giuseppe’s, and Scott’s Fish Market
- Complimentary theme park admission for full-time and part-time positions after two weeks of employment
- Discounts on merchandise at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort and at Walt Disney World Resort
About Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.