Senior Financial AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 767270BR Location Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 17, 2020
- Develop and coordinate key financial processes (Annual Operating Plan, Forecasts, Capital plan and Reserves)
- Responsible for analyzing actual financial results and/or prospective new business proposals
- Maintain accurate financial information and develop basic financial models for performance and trend analysis
- Partner with Operations team ensure financial objectives are met
- Responsible for resort licenses and cash handling
- Liaison with Advisory and Assurance, Legal, Cash and Banking, Currency Control and Property Control
- Oversee duties of Part Time Statistical Associate
- Proven experience and strong understanding of Disney Financial processes
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a financial related field
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent problem solving, analytic and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to confidently present financial information to all levels of management
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with SAP, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to create and effectively present complex financial analyses
- Ability to work independently
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
- MBA degree or CPA
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.