Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Hospitality- Seasonal, Disney's Hilton Head Island ResortApply Now Job ID 434662BR Location Hilton Head, South Carolina, United States Job Posting Company Disney Parks & Resorts Job Posting Area Disney Vacation Club Date posted 03/16/2017
EARNING: Participants may work in front-line roles in Hospitality, Housekeeping, Merchandise, Recreation and Food and Beverage gaining real world experience and exposure to the operations of a Fortune 500 company.
LEARNING: Participants take part in networking sessions and events.
Basic QualificationsIn order to submit an application for the Hospitality opportunity, applicants must meet the following requirements.
1. Be Enrolled as a Full-Time or Part-Time Student and Taking At Least One Class Students must be currently enrolled and taking at least one class in an accredited college or university in the United States and have completed at least one semester.
- Students who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have taken college courses, but are currently taking "time off" from school are not eligible to apply.
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester of school to participate during their second semester. The Hospitality opportunity cannot serve as your first semester of school.
- College seniors may apply for the opportunity and participate immediately after graduation, but must be enrolled in school at the time of their interview.
- Graduate students may apply. However, it is important to note that this program and its educational components, are designed for undergraduates.
3. Be at least 18 years of age by the time the program begins All participants must be at least 18 years of age by their arrival date.
4. Possess Unrestricted Work Authorization Participation in this program also requires unrestricted work authorization.
Attention international students:
- To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Typically, this means international students must be studying on an F-1 or J-1 visa. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
- If you currently do not have a United States Social Security Number issued to you, please call (407) 828-1736 prior to completing the application.
- Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.
Preferred QualificationsWe are currently accepting applications for the following program terms:
- Spring: April 2017 - September 2017