Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Hospitality- Seasonal, Disney's Hilton Head Island ResortApply Now Apply Later Job ID 495771BR Location Hilton Head, South Carolina, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Date posted 10/11/2017
The Hilton Head Hospitality opportunity is six months in length. This opportunity features two key components - Earning and Learning:
EARNING: Participants may work in front-line roles in Hospitality, Housekeeping, Merchandise, Recreation and Food and Beverage gaining real world experience and exposure to the operations of a Fortune 500 company.
LEARNING: Participants take part in networking sessions and events.
Basic QualificationsIn order to submit an application for the Hospitality opportunity, applicants must meet the following requirements.
1. Students must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester OR have graduated within the past six months.
- Students who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have taken college courses, but are currently taking "time off" from school are not eligible to apply.
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester of school to participate during their second semester. The Hospitality opportunity cannot serve as your first semester of school.
- Graduate students may apply. However, it is important to note that this program and its educational components, are designed for undergraduates.
3. Be at least 18 years of age by the time the program begins All participants must be at least 18 years of age by their arrival date.
4. Possess Unrestricted Work Authorization Participation in this program also requires unrestricted work authorization.
Attention international students:
- To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Typically, this means international students must be studying on an F-1 or J-1 visa. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
- If you currently do not have a United States Social Security Number issued to you, please call (407) 828-1736 prior to completing the application.
- Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.
Preferred QualificationsWe are currently accepting applications for the following program terms:
- Spring/Summer: April 2018 - September 2018