Already applied?View Dashboard
Housekeeping- Part-Time Disney's Hilton Head Island ResortApply Now Apply Later Job ID 677517BR Location Hilton Head, South Carolina, United States Business Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Date posted Aug. 28, 2019
We are seeking individuals who are available to work 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday or a combination of Friday/Saturday, Saturday/ Sunday.
The rate of pay for this position is $14.00 per hour.
Responsibilities:Housekeeping team responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall cleaning of guest rooms
- Stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting
- Bathroom scouring/sanitation
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Trash disposal
- Cleaning appliances and washing dishes
- Carpet inspection and spot cleaning
- You may be required to lift items such as mattresses and/or bedspreads weighing up to 30 pounds and push large heavy carts.
- Housekeeping cast members also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required.
- This role is Seasonal and requires availability between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Bilingual preferred.
- One (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management , LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
Disney Vacation Club Management , LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.