Already applied?View Dashboard
Housekeeping- Part Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island ResortApply Now Apply Later Job ID 443433BR Location Hilton Head, South Carolina, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Date posted Apr. 16, 2018
Job Summary:For many of our guests, staying at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is a dream come true. Our Housekeeping Hosts and Hostesses help bring those dreams to life by creating special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
Housekeeping Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $9.70/hour, and may be negotiable based on experience.
Responsibilities:As a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall cleaning of guest rooms
- Stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting Bathroom scouring/sanitation
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Trash disposal
- Cleaning appliances and washing dishes
- Carpet inspecion and spot cleaning
- You may be required to lift items such as mattresses and/or bedspreads weighing up to 30 pounds and push large heavy carts.
- Housekeeping cast members also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required.
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a minimum of three (3) days per week, including weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred
- One (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience.
- Previous housekeeping responsibilities for up to 14 rooms a day
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles. SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page. IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
About Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management Corp., which is part of a business segment we call Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
Disney Vacation Club Management Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.