Already applied?View Dashboard
Maintenance Engineer- Full-Time, Disney's Hilton Head Island ResortApply Now Apply Later Job ID 509580BR Location Hilton Head, South Carolina, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Date posted 11/27/2017
In this position you will be a member of the team that is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all Resort assets. Your responsibilities will include running Guest calls to fix equipment in Guest rooms (such equipment includes garbage disposals, refrigerators, toilets, washers, dryers, fans, ovens, etc.) and performing preventative maintenance to ensure the Resort remains in good condition. If you are a skilled tradesperson, your duties may include the above-mentioned responsibilities as well as project work based on your trade.Apply Now Apply Later
- General knowledge of the various construction and maintenance trades to include: Carpentry, painting, plumbing, air conditioning, kitchen equipment and electrical. Read and interpret blue prints and schematics.Use various computer programs to include: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Maximo and SAP.Participate in and support a productive and positive environment with high Guest focus.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Valid drivers license with a favorable driving record required.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends and holidays is required.
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible in addition to being a self starter with proven initiative
- Ability to work with diverse personalities
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills with attention to detail and impeccable follow through Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Qualifications also include the capability of performing all physical aspects of the job, such as (a) lifting 50 pounds (b) climbing ladders and scaffolding, etc. and (c) digging. The candidate must be free of any physical constraints, auditory / visual limitations, or communication impairments that would directly or indirectly impinge on the ability to carry out the job function.
- Bilingual perferred
- At least 5 years in the construction or maintenance trades is preferred
- An Associate in Arts / Science degree is preferred