Assistant Marketing Manager - StudioApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711190BR Location Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 16, 2019
- Develop an understanding of exhibition dynamics in VN and create relevant title campaigns with each exhibition partner.
- Develop programs that drive ticket sales, seek out long-term partnership opportunities.
- Create efficiency in exhibition areas, with creative point-of-sale in-theatre materials, and tapping into their digital footprints.
- Create takeover strategies in exhibition on-ground and digital spaces for opening weekends.
- Develop format-specific programs, eg. For IMAX, Dolby Atmos, 4DX, etc.
- Effectively apply Disney’s concession guidelines to ensure all concession programs are compliant and work for our exhibition partners.
- Manage the distribution of marketing assets and materials to the media and exhibitors.
- Work with the Studio Marketing Manager to develop release strategies and activations for Studio releases.
- Assist with the preparation of filmmaker presentation decks.
- Organize and execute trade and consumer marketing events
- Manage exhibitor promotions, including concession promotions
- 3rd party contract management
- Expense tracking, raising of POs, Finance coordination on payments. Review monthly statements, invoices, campaign quotation, etc.
- Prepare and submit various studio marketing and finance reports
- Assist in managing and reviewing marketing campaigns across channels
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Studio.
- Advertising, media, or entertainment marketing experience will be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Able to multi-task effectively with attention to details.
- A self-starter who is organised, resourceful, and able to take initiatives.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Apple Keynotes and Photoshop
- A university degree holder, preferably in business management or marketing.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.