Already applied?View Dashboard
Facility Clerk of WorksApply Now Apply Later Job ID 485086BR Location Hong Kong, Central and Western, Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted 09/04/2017
CORE FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITES:Apply Now Apply Later
- Carry out site inspections on material, finishes and testing to ensure compliance with drawing & specifications.
- Carry out joint inspection on setting out and survey check with contractors
- Ensure contractors are working with latest and approved shop drawings.
- Monitor site progress & report for any delay arise.
- Site photos taking on daily base
- Prepare & maintains a Daily Report /progress photo and log of onsite progress
- Report for any potential delay of program and progress
- Co-ordinates between contractors and other LOBs of HKITP/ WDI
- Co-ordinates in the daily communications with the contractors, including:
- Manage site co-ordinations with contractors.
- Ensure that contractors comply with all Site Logistics.
- Ensure that contractors submit their Daily Reports.
- Verification of Contractor’s Daily Report.
- Assists in writing completion and punch list.
- Co-ordinates all on-site activities and monitors the on-site construction and logistics process on a daily basis
- Verifies Day works including assessment of labour, materials and equipment on a daily basis
- Support the FAD for all site inspections issues.
- Assists CMFO to monitor the installation quality, workmanship and standards ensures compliance with the specifications drawings and the approved contractor’s QA/QC plan.
- Assists and prepare Correction Notices (CN) for any defective works, irregularity against safety and environmental issue
- Ensures the contractors work in a safe manner. All the construction tools are in good conditions and properly use
- Ensures contractors work according to the approved safety plan and report non-compliance regarding safety measures
- Ensures the contractors provide the site which is secure at all times
- Ensure contractors to follow contractor access procedure – VRS and material clearance procedure
Basic QualificationsTechnical Skills and Requirements:
- Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate in Civil Engineering or Building Studies
- Minimum 10 years of solid site experience in building projects, experience in Theme Parks will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, contractor and field personnel
- 6 working days a week, and may work in night shift or irregular working hours if necessary
- Strong technical background
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Fluent speaking and writing English and Chinese
- Driving license (group 1 or 2) is expected
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc) is expected