Privacy Compliance Analyst-APAC （1 year contractor）Apply NowApply Later Job ID 867119BR Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 29, 2021
- Support Privacy Legal Compliance Program implementation and conduct privacy compliance reviews, assisting with creation of and updates to resources and templates.
- Manage the Data Protection Contact Inbox for APAC countries where there is a requirement, and monitor data requests that are received and work with local and global teams to respond to such request.
- Maintain a log of all APAC markets and India, on requirements under law and where diversions are made from standard process.
- Assist with administrative work.
- Assist in creating uniform process for access, control and deletion requests for personal information in the region.
- Understand compliance standards, identify issues that need to be addressed, communicate those issues to business partners, and document resolutions.
- Assist leadership with creation of and updates to training resources, templates and compliance materials and provide project assistance as needed to the worldwide Corporate Legal Privacy team including identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Communicate internally and externally with clients and law firms as maybe required.
Areas of accountability:
- Assessing and mitigating risk to the organization.
- Able to develop working relations within the legal teams, team members and external counsels.
- Should be a team player.
Basic Qualifications:Preferred experience: Common Law Qualified Lawyer, but open to looking at candidates who do not have a law degree but have work experience as a privacy compliance specialist.
2+ years’ work experience
Added advantage would be someone with knowledge of privacy laws.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).