Already applied?View Dashboard
Regional Business Development ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 512763BR Location Hong Kong, Central and Western District, Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted Dec. 13, 2017
Job Summary:This positions will be responsible for specific regions and or vertical markets.
Responsibilities:Develop strong long-term B2B relationships that result in conversion of sales for Disney Institute products and services within a specified region to support strong revenue growth. Responsible for all aspects of new business development including, Account Management, account acquisition, executive overviews, needs assessments, proposal generation, and contract negotiations. Partner with internal stakeholders including appropriate Engagement Managers, Content and Operations teams to communicate client needs as well establish synergies with Disney departments globaly. Develop and manage individual Account plans, territorital development and individual sales budget to meet or exceed revenue targets for identified territory in support of overall long-term revenue growth. Solely responsible to ensure a qualified base of outbound and/or inbound (75% / 25% respectively) leads are generated through timely follow-up and communication with prospects to ensure properly filled qualified pipeline. Use industry expertise, knowledge and business understanding to effectively communicate the value of Disney Institute services to the industry/affiliations. Business Accumen, problem solving, executive interaction, Organizatoin development, knowledge of the territory and knowledge of the learning and development industry is key. Affiliations (ASTD, SHRM) to represent the Walt Disney Company and contribute to the HR/Training industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B Sales and Account Management with consistent demonstrated success in meeting performance targets
- Demonstrated Disney affinity
- Ability to assess organizational, leadership, and training needs and develop solutions/programs to address
- Ability to manage multiple Accounts and develop teams to support Account solutions
- Ability to address and develop relationships at a senior/executive decision maker level, including Directors, VPs, and C-level Officers.
- Aggressive selling style, while maintaining consistency with Counselor Sales approach
- Ability to develop long-term relationships
- Ability to articulate ROI on a service-based product sale to demonstrate value of partnering with us
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills that result in maximum revenue generation and legal/brand protection
- Demonstrated strong networking, partnering, and influencing abilities
- Demonstrated strong presentation (verbal and written communication) skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Proven ability to manage change, deal with multiple priorities, and handle confidential information
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and creative thinking abilities
- Excellent internal partnering skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency to ensure that proper and accurate CRM records are kept as well as working with Word, Excel, Key Note, PowerPoint, and Outlook and MAC OS.
- Master’s Degree
- 10 years experience in B2B sales or alliance role with consistent demonstrated success in meeting performance targets
- Proven knowledge of Disney Institute Programs and offerings
- Proven knowledge of Training and Development/Consulting Industry
- Demonstrated proficiency with DSCS, Siebel, SAP
- Organization Development and Industrial Engineering knowledge
About Disney Parks & Resorts:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where dreams come true. More than sixty years ago, Walt Disney created a new kind of entertainment families could experience together, immersed in detailed atmospheres and vibrant storytelling. His vision now includes a collection of six of the world’s leading family vacation destinations – Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, Calif.; Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.; Tokyo Disney Resort, Urayasu, Chiba, Japan; Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France; Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located on Lantau Island; and Shanghai Disney Resort, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China. In addition, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts includes the world-class Disney Cruise Line; Disney Vacation Club; Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa; Adventures by Disney, a guided group vacation experience to some of the world’s most popular destinations; and Walt Disney Imagineering, which creates and designs all Disney parks, resorts and attractions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Parks & Resorts.