Specialist, Distribution MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 769204BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 24, 2020
Position is responsible for assisting the development and implementation of marketing initiatives relating to business promotions, communication and education in assigned Disney product brands, namely "It's Time to Team" (for corporate clients), "Disney Fairy Tale Weddings", social catering products, and "Disney Youth Programs", in order to create awareness, build loyalty, and drive business results for Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL) niche market business. The position will also take up development and maintenance of some of our travel trade digital education and communications tools/ platforms, such as Online Travel Program and HKDLTA.com.
- Manage and execute on-target marketing campaigns to drive incremental sales in the above assigned Disney product brands.
- Manage and execute different marketing activities that facilitate education, communication and promotion for the above businesses. These include production of marketing collaterals and premiums, facilitation of our marketing exposure at relevant industry events, and collaboration with our creative and production vendors on these activities.
- Manage and execute website contents updates for the above Disney product brands.
- Manage production and maintenance of certain digital trade education and communications tools / platforms.
- Administer and monitor allocated project spend, and provide advice on marketing solutions to relevant business teams to ensure good return on investments.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 3 years of experience in a wide scope of marketing, from advertising, marketing communications, data marketing to digital marketing. Previous experience required in planning and execution of marketing programs, preferably gained from tourism and related industries.
- High level of interpersonal skills to regularly interact and persuade partners from manager levels to working partners.
- Critical, resourceful thinking and attention to details to drive various marketing initiatives under tight timelines.
- Excellent English and Mandarin written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.