Commercial Ops Administrator (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 772173BR Location Houston, Texas, United States; The Woodlands, Texas, United States Date posted Feb. 19, 2021
- Requesting and entering traffic instructions in the traffic system database and verifying instruction confirmations for accuracy.
- Translating finalized logs and completing necessary log changes to accommodate last- minute traffic revisions.
- Coordinate the arrival of media content into the building via electronic delivery.
- Maintain supplier time rundowns for the network.
- Research commercials that are missing or do not meet technical specifications.
- Processing emergency logs, finalized logs, and billing files
- Serve as a liaison with On-Air Operations and Media Ingest for the regional Traffic Departments.
- Effectively communicate professionally, both written and verbally, between internal departments (On-Air Operations, Media Ingest, etc.) and external clients (Ad Agencies, Sales, Traffic, and Producers) in a timely manner with strict adherence to standards and procedures.
- Assist, as requested in the updating of documentation of the department’s SOP’s and user manuals. In addition, the employee should be willing to assist with projects within the department.
- Associates Degree or 60 hours of college credits toward a BA/BS degree
- Broadcast Traffic or Sales experience preferred
- Wide Orbit traffic system experience a plus
- A proven ability to multitask and perform well under strict deadlines is required.
- Must possess the ability to work within a team atmosphere by operating in a close-knit environment with shared duties among co-workers to successfully achieve departmental functions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be customer service oriented by anticipating our client’s needs and following through completion with a high degree of accuracy.
- Intermediate to advance level of MS Word, MS EXCEL, and MS Outlook.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.