Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Marketing Campaign SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 636668BR Location Houston, Texas, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Feb. 08, 2019
Job Summary:KTRK, the ABC/Walt Disney owned station located in Houston, TX is looking for a forward thinking Digital Marketing Campaign Specialist to work closely with our Marketing & Sales teams to help take our digital campaigns and branded content to the next level.
An understanding of advertising, innovative marketing and the digital space is a plus. Experience with social platforms from a content/advertising perspective and the ability to interpret and report on multiple advertising campaigns is needed. Finally, a track record of exceptional campaign coordination, as it relates to organization, time management, and internal communications is strongly preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills in multiple areas within the digital media & marketing industry. Requires an understanding of social media trends in the digital space, the capacity to strategically coordinate and execute multiple campaigns, organizational skills to report on campaign metrics and insights, and proactive ability to manage internal marketing initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day digital campaign operations, including campaign setup, creative, analytics/tracking, etc.
- Uses digital platform tools to manage client campaigns including tracking, reporting, and analytics to support ROI analysis and campaign improvements.
- Work closely with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to use digital technologies to improve business processes and support critical business strategies.
- Ensure the digital Marketing/Sales content calendar is produced on a weekly basis.
- Acquire & maintain working knowledge of all sales, content and marketing software systems
- Must be comfortable working with a broad range of cross-functional staff—junior to senior, sales, marketing, editorial, design, analytics, etc.
- Ability to work comfortably in organizational platforms like Excel in order to track and interpret metrics
- Experience with and/or an understanding of content and advertising social media executions on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and additional emerging tools
- Writes, edits and produces digital and social content for internal and external communications for Marketing/Sales campaigns
- Ability to make minor edits to digital banners and elements (web headers, Social graphics, convert graphics to different formats (eps, png, etc)
- Articulates complex concepts and information into content strategies to accomplish the strategic objectives for the campaigns.
- Responsible for managing and aligning content across all digital platforms, ensuring key messaging is successfully delivered
- Edits and proofreads content for clarity, grammar, and accuracy, ensuring it meets the highest possible standards and always aligns with key brand messaging
- Serves as a subject-matter expert, providing support for executive-level presentations, communications, and reports as necessary.
- Track, interpret, and report on campaign metrics for multiple campaigns. Oversee reporting for national and local campaigns
- Work closely with Sales, Content and Programming teams for holistic campaign execution and approach. Share social strategy and campaign updates on client-facing campaigns.
- Ensure campaign deliverables are optimized for each platform – review, edit and provide guidance as needed for social video cuts, transcribe video captions, create social sharing buttons and ensure article copy and content follows social media guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or a related field.
- 2-4 years of digital content experience creating content in a marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Strong computer skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and online publishing tools
- Strong understanding of digital web platforms/principles (blogs, forums, landing pages, social media, html etc.) and SEO principles
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills.
To be considered all interested applicants must apply on-line at www.disneycareers.com by uploading a resume file, cover letter and list of references. Please Reference Job ID: 636668BR
Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No Telephone Calls Please
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KTRK Television, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
KTRK Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.