Digital Producer - Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 980106BR Location Houston, Texas, United States Business ABC Owned TV Stations Date posted May 17, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
KTRK TV, the ABC owned station located in Houston, Texas is looking for a part-time digital producer to be part of the team leading the charge to take our digital efforts to the next level.
- Create and maintain content for the digital platforms
- Ensure content meets company standards for journalistic integrity
- Write headlines and edit video for digital
- Ability to edit video, experience on Premiere is a plus
- Photoshop experience
- Proven social media expertise
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility with work schedule (late nights, overnights. Weekends and holidays) and adaptable to change.
- Three years' experience working in major market television or print news internet operation
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication or related field
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KTRK Television, Inc., which is part of a business we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
KTRK Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.