Media Services Spec II (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 774133BR Location Houston, Texas, United States; The Woodlands, Texas, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 07, 2021
- Proficient at quality control and error identification when completing and reviewing work
- Ability to perform time calculations to detect time and date discrepancies
- Ability to make standard to military time conversions across time zones are all necessary
- Ability to multitask, coordinate projects, meet deadlines, and make quick decisions while managing a high volume of work with a focus on detail
- Strong anticipation and troubleshooting skills with the ability to compile, calculate, and report data for tracking purposes.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 1 year of performing technical tasks using the Harris Media and Air Clients, Evertz Routers, and K-2 App Centers or equivalent technical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to adapt quickly to new circumstances in various environments
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products including, Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Radio/TV
- 4+ years in television environment and/or consulting utilization of electronic content management systems
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.