Originations Coord (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 769081BR Location Houston, Texas, United States; The Woodlands, Texas, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 20, 2020
Primary duties include:
- Creating the daily workflow documentation within the ScheduAll operations system. This information is utilized by the internal departments along with the national and regional network traffic department in the creation of the daily network origination documentation ensuring the proper episode, distribution inventory and sources are denoted
- Informs On-Air with updates to closed captioning documentation and urgent changes within 24/48 hours of broadcast. Also tracks and updates ScheduAll with all programming changes within the broadcast log window deadline,
- Responsible for the identification of the correct commercial content is scheduled for the national backdrop service during the appropriate window.
- Ensures information is accurate, daily deadlines are met, and support is provided in problem solving issues between national and regional programming.
- Provides quality control assistance on closed captioning schedule to ensure that the correct shows are captioned and no revenue is lost.
- Reviews Discrepancy Reports to determine if on-air issues were caused or need to be addressed by our department
- 3+ years of experience in the broadcast industry
- Knowledge of broadcast operations
- Ability to quickly react and effectively resolve issues to ensure the quality of the product is not compromised
- Knowledge of the workings of ScheduAll software
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Radio TV/Film, Media Technology or commensurate experience
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.