ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP COORDINATOR - M/FApply NowApply Later Job ID 818440BR Location Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jun. 23, 2021
In our constant quest for growth, the Strategic Alliances department at Disneyland Paris develops and maintains long-term partnerships with external companies that are world-renowned and leaders in their sector. These multi-faceted strategic partnerships generate value for both companies.
Within this department, you will develop the revenue share by managing existing alliances in order to make them grow or by concluding new partnerships and you will participate in their implementation alongside the partners and all the Park's stakeholders.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES OF THE POSITION
Research for new partners
- Understand Disneyland Paris' strategy in order to identify potential categories and partners and deliver maximum value to our business
- Understand the strategy and needs of potential partners to deliver the most relevant proposals and maximize deal value
- Prepare contract negotiations with partner companies and carry them out within the framework of the defined objectives and in line with Disneyland Paris' strategy
- Negotiate on behalf of Disneyland Paris the terms of engagement with partners, while maintaining the image and values of our company.
- Work closely with legal resources and other stakeholders throughout the negotiation process
- Ensure that all stakeholders within Disneyland Paris are aligned on the choice of a partner and the content of the agreement with that partner
- Understand the strategy and needs of potential partners to deliver the most relevant marketing/communication platforms and generate additional value for DLP
- Ensuring partner satisfaction and return on investment for partner companies
- Maintain an excellent relationship based on expertise of the market and partner needs
- Ensuring the implementation of partner projects in optimal conditions of time, cost and performance
- Prepare contract renegotiations and carry them out within the framework of the objectives defined and in line with Disneyland Paris' strategy
- Federate through perfect communication between partner companies and internal stakeholders: marketing, operations, brand management, legal, TWDC...
- Coordinate and supervise the activity of the teams involved in each project
- Manage one or more Strategic Relations Managers (hierarchical or staffing mode)
- Evaluate the actions and performance of his/her colleagues, encourage their professional development and develop a dynamic team.
- Ensuring that the legal and contractual rules, agreements and HR policies of the company are respected, and that the social climate is maintained.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4/5 years of higher education in a business school or university
- At least 8 years professional experience in marketing/communication and partnership development, ideally in the entertainment industry.
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong ability to build and maintain good relationships based on trust and integrity
- Very strong business sense + Excellent sales and leadership skills to motivate, convince, build consensus
- Mastery of marketing processes and financial models (forecast, budget, financial reports, ROI models)
- Good ability to plan, organise and deliver tactical results around a strategic plan
- International experience is highly desirable
- Experience in managing a team is desired
- Good knowledge of The Walt Disney Company products and services
- Fluent in English and French
- Creation of complex Powerpoint presentations
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.