Compensation and Benefits Specialist M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 781905BR Location Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Apr. 06, 2021
Within Disneyland Paris’ Total Rewards Department, the Compensation and Benefits team is responsible for the application of a consistent compensation system for all employees as well as the implementation and review of benefits on a regular basis and support leaders in the application of the compensation and benefits policy.
As such, we are currently looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist.
Your Missions ?
- Participate in the implementation of the company's remuneration policy for all employees, aimed at attracting, retaining and engaging talent in accordance with our Five Keys: Security, Courtesy, Show, Efficiency and Inclusion.
- Participate in the definition and deployment of employee benefit programs (health insurance, pension and employees’ saving schemes)
- You ensure that policies and safety rules defined for your area of responsibility are applied
- You make sure that the tasks assigned to you are carried out correctly and that the objectives defined with your management are met.
- You coordinate ad hoc projects and studies.
- You analyze and monitor individual and collective remuneration systems in France and internationally and ensure that compensation and benefits practices are harmonized whilst monitoring their positioning with regards to internal and external benchmarks.
- You put in place effective measures to optimize social and fiscal aspects.
- You monitor market trends and practices in order to maintain competitiveness.
- You participate in the development and deployment of the company's benefits programs in collaboration with the Employee Relations department and external service providers.
- You support the execution of the annual compensation reviews (salary plan, bonus plan, and other variable compensation plans).
- You assess the efficiency of our compensation systems in order to recommend relevant changes after studying the associated impacts.
- You carry out job assessments and other tasks related to complete the company’s job catalogue
- Define and/or validate the remuneration levels proposed at the time of hiring (internally or externally in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition teal and/or Human Resources partners.
- Train and inform internal clients on the various aspects of the remuneration policy as required or when a new policy is put in place.
The keys to your success?
You potentially hold a Master’s Degree in Economics/Management/HR/Employee Relations and have 5 to 7 years of successful experience in a similar position with a particular focus on employees’ benefits
You are rigorous and show attention to detail
You have good interpersonal skills and excellent communication
You are autonomous and organized
You are a good team player and are at ease sharing your ideas
You are business-oriented and are able to share your expertise in a pedagogical way
You are a proficient user of Office (Excel, PP)
Your English is fluent (minimum B2 level)
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.