Payroll AccountantApply NowApply Later Job ID 888579BR Location Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 24, 2021
- Manage meal vouchers (preparation, verification, validation, distribution, monitoring and justification of stock) for approximately 500 employees.
- On a monthly basis, establish the declaration of partial unemployment (APLD) allowances paid to employees for reimbursement from the Agency of Services and Payment (ASP), analyze and justify differences.
- Review social declarations made to the various organizations (Urssaf, Agirc Arrco, Prévoyance, etc.) via the social declarations (DSN).
- Manage the subrogation: accounting entry in SAP of the payment statements of the Social Security Daily Allowances (IJSS), reconciliation of the entries in SAP, accounting recording of the profit and loss, preparation of the monthly subrogation monitoring table.
- You ideally have a minimum 2-year degree in accounting or equivalent and 2 years of experience in a similar position (Accountant for a payroll department used to handling large volumes) with knowledge of social declaration “DSN” principles.
- You master the advanced Excel functionalities (v look-up) Knowledge of HR Access Suite 9 is a plus
- Your discretion, rigor, analytical skills and team spirit are key
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- Numerous career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- A comprehensive induction session and a wide range of training options for developing your skills
- A unique, international and multicultural environment all on one single site.
All you have to do is apply, because we are ready to give you the means to make your talents shine!
Our destination is subject to the Health Pass requirement for all our visitors. It is also required for some of our employees since August 30, 2021.
Disneyland Paris is committed to offering its Cast Members the best possible working conditions for their professional development. In this context, and to ensure optimal flexibility, jobs that do not require intervention or access to on-site facilities or applications and/or physical interaction may be performed on a telecommuting basis, with a minimum required presence of five days per month on site.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best- entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees.
Learn more here.