Planner F/M - CDIApply NowApply Later Job ID 852596BR Location Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 13, 2021
Also in charge of the detailed planning of certain large-scale projects, you are the relay between the OPC and the client, controlling it, alerting it and providing solutions.
• Analyze the scope of projects to define the major phases and their impacts
• Collects and considers all data from other relevant divisions to ensure work planning and consistency with operational requirements
• Participate in all meetings of the different sectors of activity Rehabilitation and Maintenance to ensure compliance with planning requirements
• Ensure coordination between teams of project managers (Management and Project Managers) and operational teams to ensure consistency between schedules and needs
• Identify and anticipate the risks of malfunction and propose corrective solutions
• Report on the evolution of the project schedule to his Manager
• Support and implement the N+1 Construction and Rehabilitation Plan
• Ensure compliance with procedures, quality standards (efficiency, reception services and quality of information etc ...) and environmental
• Preserve the company's assets and assets by ensuring the cleanliness and good condition of its professional environment and ensure the proper use of raw materials to fight against waste
Your assets to succeed?
You come from a technical training, Engineering School or Bac + 5 in Building / Public Works / Civil Engineering.
You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in works or maintenance/management of construction sites, including 3 years in the monitoring and planning of major projects.
You know how to show synthesis and anticipation to give a clear vision of the progress of the schedule.
You are at the help with computer tools, including the Ms Project planning software, and have a technical English (level B1).
Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees’
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.
Additional Information:The Disneyland Paris difference
- The possibility of developing true versatility thanks to the variety of interventions and infrastructures,
- The opportunity to work on state-of-the-art installations (3D, special effects ...) and in constant evolution, and to follow technical training to stay aground of new technologies,
- Prospects for professional development towards other professions,
- Access to professional development training,
- And above all, an exceptional, multicultural environment focused on a unique site.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.